Our returns process has recently changed
Returns are now processed quicker & we have gone paperless!
To return an item please follow these steps using the following link -
- Fill out the form on https://liveunlimitedlondon.com/apps/returns
- You will then recieve an email with your unique QR code.
- Please package your return in the original packaging & take the parcel to your nearest Post Office.
- Show your QR code at the post office, they will print your returns label for you free of charge.
- Hand the package over to the Post Office.
- Your refund will then be back in your account within 10 days.
If you have any questions regarding the process please email -
If you recieved paperwork in your order ... we strongly advise that you destroy the paperwork & use the link below to action a refund. By using this link you will recieve your return quicker.
We process returns as quickly as we can, but it can sometimes take a while between posting back the returned item or items and receiving the refund.
You can track your returned parcel to see that it has arrived safely at our warehouse and you will receive an email from us as soon as the refund has been processed. Please note returns may take up to 10 working days from receipt at our warehouse.
Items need to be posted within 28 days of purchase.
Please note we cannot accept responsibility for good lost in transit so please obtain a proof of postage.
We will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processed.
OUTSIDE THE UK
- Return your parcel to :-
We can only take responsibility for goods lost in transit if you have a proof of postage so please make sure to keep this for your records.
We will send you an email confirmation as soon as your refund has been processed. Refunds can take up to 14 working days to process from date of receiving the parcel into our warehouse.
For any queries contact customercare@